Saturday 30 August 2014

#ootd: little red


Howdy mates, how are all you fine people doing? :)
I'm trying out a different kind of post today and so hope you all enjoy it. I have been super duper busy with yearly exams coming up as well as my textiles project and folio so stress levels are high. I wanted to write a new post and I know I owe you the last instalment of my holiday photos but they take up quite a time to organise so I thought this outfit post would be something quick and light.


Sorry for the selfie but I was super proud of my eyeliner. (did I really use a peace sign - currently questioning my life choices)
Let me tell you all the story of this coat. When I was in Year 4 I travelled to England with my family and while in London bought this beautiful coat. Year 4 !!! That means I was 9 !!! The problem is I love it to much to ever get rid of it and so of course the only logical solution is to continue wearing it :) Despite no longer being able to button it up I am completely committed to this coat and would marry it if I could :)
On a side note the weather today was so amazingly beautiful that I was going to burst from happiness. Winter is finally leaving and I will not be missing it :) Bring on summer, air-con and sweating as soon as you wake up :)
Sigh, who even talks about the weather? I'm such a boring person.
Until next time little munchkins,
Alex xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex, its Emily! Love your blog. Quick question, I am making a bloglovin account but it tells me to put some address in my blog post. I dont really want to post it in a post, is there any other ways? How did u do it? Thanks and you look gorgeous in your photos xx

    ReplyDelete