Saturday 28 June 2014

Day in the life: Germany and Surprise

Guten Tag! I hope you are all absolutely dandy :)
I'm in Munich !!! (Actually that is not entirely accurate, I'm sitting on a balcony in Croatia but lets just pretend I'm still in Munich please).
I absolutely love it here, the food, the atmosphere and especially the food are amazing. I don't have as many photos as I would like because, well, let me list the reasons:
1. We don't have the big camera with us because Mum said it was too big to carry around
2. We don't have my small digital camera because for some strange reason it refuses to charge
3. The camera that we did take (an old, small digital one) is now broken, every time we turn it on it vibrates vigorously (notice the alliteration)
Basically my family does not have the best of luck with cameras. We have also had one stolen and another run over by a bike but thats a different story.
Anyway, I do have a few iPhone shots and some photos taken by the video camera. I'll put some in now for you to gaze your eyeballs upon :)
Breakfast. Yes I spilt my tea (artistically) and yes that is Nutella - Yum
Pastries galore
Some interesting machinery at the Deutsches Museum
This is a helicopter, I liked this helicopter
Our weaving skills were fantastic (warp and weft)
If anyone was thinking of giving me a present a pink vespa will be appropriate :)
The atmosphere surrounding these food markets was incredible!
I was very tempted to bring this little friend home. Hedgehogs are my favourite animal incase you were interested.
The town hall in the Marienplatz was quite spectacular
Despite the somewhat misleading title these photos were not all taken in the one day but are just the best of the photos I have been bothered to download, I promise there will be more to come. The wifi connection here is frustratingly dodgy and it has taken me all week to write this post because it continuously cuts out but thats ok because I think I might actually be able to publish it tonight. Sorry that it has taken me so long to post and the delay might continue but I have a little surprise for you all :)
Since my photo supply isn't exactly abundant I decided that I would . . . dun dun dun . . . drumroll . . . suspense . . . vlog!!! I have been creating a bit of a video diary to share with you all, I still need to edit a few things but then I will upload it onto youtube and hopefully you will all enjoy it :)
Ok, thats all for now. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you think in the comments :)
Until next time, Auf Wiedersehen!
Love Alex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment